How do I eliminate pet odor from my couch?
- Wipe up any visible sources of odor.
- Remove the affected cushions from your couch.
- Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner to eliminate as much loose hair and debris as possible. Vacuum all sides of every cushion and then vacuum the couch.
- Spray Angry Orange Odor Eliminator on the affected cushions from at least 12 inches away. Wipe the excess with a cloth.
- If this option is available, unzip the fabric covering your cushions. Launder them in your washing machine using regular bleach-free detergent.
- Air dry cushion covers. Drying them in a machine may cause them to shrink or wrinkle.